Friends, we have journeyed together for a quarter of a year now and we'd love to get together in Austin, if you're available. Some of you we know and see regularly, others of you we've never met! So, we could meet on Saturday morning, May 14th for coffee at Mozart's. Or, if weeknights work better, we could meet on a Monday or Thursday evening for dessert. It would be come when you can and stay as long as you like.
Let us know your thoughts and availability!
9 comments:
Yay!! I love this idea!! An M/Th evening would probably work best for me, but I think I could make a Saturday morning too. Looking forward to it!
the 14th is great for me...so far, dont have all the end of school stuff on calendar yet.
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in!
An evening might work better as we have soccer games in the morning or baseball. Thanks!!
Great idea! I can make any of the options work.
Won't be making it. ;-) Any Californians wanna do coffee??!!
We're out of town May 11th-14th, but week nights usually work best. Hope to make it!
wish I could come but im across the world! so cool though :) praying whenever it works out to be that it will be so amazing! :)
I can make any time work that weekend. Would love it.
Would love to meet everyone in Austin who can make it! I can't do Mon. eve but Thurs. eve or Sat. morn. works fine!
Post a Comment